Hopkins Moore, LLC
Education by Design
Brenda Y. Moore, PhD
Online Adjunct Instructor/Mentor
Freelance Technical and Academic Writer/Editor
Knowledge is POWER. Empower Yourself!
Brenda Y. Moore, an adjunct instructor, is an advocate for the power of education. Her professional teaching experience includes traditional, blended, and online courses in the field of Professional and Technical Communications and Instructional Design.
Dr. Moore’s teaching philosophy, founded on the concept of “student-centered learning,” allows her to provide students with the opportunity to engage and immerse themselves in authentic activities and assessments. Currently, Brenda Moore is teaching and mentoring online courses in the field of Professional and Technical Communication and Instructional Design. The online courses were designed and developed using solid learning and instructional design principles at institutions committed to providing their global students courses and programs that support and enrich their educational endeavors.
- PhD Education, Capella University, 2012
- MS Professional and Technical Communications, New Jersey Institute of Technology, 2000
- BA Psychology, Caldwell College, 1994
Copyright © 2003-2014. All Rights Reserved.
Teaching and mentoring experience includes traditional, blended, and online courses primarily in the field of Professional and Technical Communications as well as Instructional Design. Courses currently teaching or taught:
- Technical Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Online Learning and Teaching (OLT) Graduate Series
- Theory and Culture of Online Learning
- Learning Technology as an Issue in Online Learning
- Issues in Instructional Design in Online Learning
- Communication and Interactivity in Online Learning
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Capstone
- Manual and Instructional Writing
- Computer Documentation
- E-Portfolio Assessment
- Adult Learning
- Home Schooling in Urban Environments
- Instructional Design
- Evaluation and Assessment of Online Writing Courses